- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure GLXD24R/SM58 Handheld Wireless System
Band 1 Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J66229 000001001 J66229000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
GLXD24R/SM58 provides intelligent battery rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exc...Click To Read More About This Product
The easiest multi-system wireless solution.
GLXD24R/SM58 provides intelligent battery rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation. The industry-standard SM58 vocal microphone capsule delivers warm, clear vocal reproduction. For use with GLX-D® Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless offers rock-solid RF performance while increasing channel count via a suite of flexible products that provide the best sounding, most user-friendly 2.4 GHz multi-system wireless experience. With up to nine compatible systems, GLX-D Advanced systems come in multiple configurations including handheld and headworn, lavalier, and instrument bodypack options, each offering the clearest sound from world-renowned Shure microphones with proprietary Shure digital wireless technology.
GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Staying ready for the show has never been simpler. Get up to 16 hours of use from a single full charge, or if you're in a rush get up to 1.5 hours of performance from a quick 15 minute connection. GLX-D Advanced systems are designed to deliver exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation.
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule, microphone clip, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, two detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Features SM58® handheld vocal microphone and GLXD4R rack mount receiver
- Exceptional digital audio clarity
- Intelligent rechargeability with up to 16 hours of use
- Rock-solid RF performance for multiple system installations
- Automatic Frequency Management
- Rack-mountable for multi-system efficiency
Ideal for multi-system house of worship, education and live music applications.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.