Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure KSM137/SL STEREO Cardioid Condenser (Stereo Pair) Champagnetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Stereo pair of condensers”consistent cardioid polar pattern and special low-mass Mylar diaphragm provides better transient response”great for drum overheads.
KSM137/SL Instrument Microphone
The KSM137/SL is an end-address condenser microphone with a single cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137/SL can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording instruments.
Versatile, durable, and precise, the KSM137/SL is an outstanding microphone for instruments ranging from percussion to wind, strings to brass, and piano to guitar.
A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter
The included A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter holds two microphones in selectable positions, allowing them to share a stand without losing independent positioning flexibility.
- Extended frequency response
- Exceptional reproduction of low-frequency sounds
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Acoustic instruments: piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments: brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments: such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking: drums or percussion
- Ensembles: choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick up: guitar amplifier or drums
An excellent and convenient solution for miking drum overheads and other instruments in XY stereo. Order today!
KSM137/SL STEREO Cardioid Condenser (Stereo Pair) Specifications:
- Cartridge type: Permanently biased condenser
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 150 ? (actual)
- Attenuation Switch
- 0dB, 15dB, or 25dB attenuation
- Low-frequency response switch: Flat; -6 db/octave below 115Hz
- -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Phantom power: 48 Vdc ± 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current drain: 4.65mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Common mode rejection: ?50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions and weight: 20mm (0.8") diameter, 122mm (4.8") long
- 100g (3.5oz.)
- Sensitivity (typical, at 1000Hz; 1 Pa = 94dB SPL): -37dBV/Pa
- Self-noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted, IEC 651): 14dB
- Maximum SPL at 1kHz:
- 5000? load (Attenuator on): 145 (160, 170)dB
- 2500? load (Attenuator on): 139 (154, 164)dB
- 1000? load (Attenuator on): 134 (149, 159)dB
- Output clipping level*:
- 5000? load: 15dBV
- 2500? load: 9dBV
- 1000? load: 3dBV
- *20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL
- 5000? load: 131dB
- 2500? load: 125dB
- 1000? load: 120dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio**: 80dB
- **S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self noise A-weighted
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.