- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure KSM141/SL Dual-Pattern Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270585 000000000 270585000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure KSM141 is a dual-pattern microphone offering cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns with the turn of a rotating mechanical switch. Oth...Click To Read More About This Product
An excellent choice for instrument miking.
The Shure KSM141 is a dual-pattern microphone offering cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns with the turn of a rotating mechanical switch. Other features include Shure's Class A transformerless preamp circuitry for transparency; extremely fast transient response with minimal distortion; a highly sensitive 2.5-micron gold-layered mylar diaphragm; and a switchable, 3-position low-frequency filter to limit unwanted background noise and proximity effect. The KSM141 microphone can capture sounds between 20Hz and 20kHz. Switchable pad (15 or 25dB) permits miking of extremely high SPL sources such as guitar cabs and snare drums.
Shure includes a break-resistant mic clip, carrying case, and Popper Stopper windscreen with the KSM141 mic.
The KSM141 requires phantom power.
- Switchable omni and cardioid patterns
- Class A transformerless preamp
- 2.5-micron gold-layered mylar diaphragm
- 3-position LF filter
- Switchable pad
- Includes mic clip, carrying case, and windscreen
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Switchable 17Hz LF filter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.