- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure KSM32/SL Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- 270141 000000000 270141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure KSM32/SL Condenser Mic has extended frequency response for incredibly natural sound. A transformerless preamp eliminates crossover distorti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Shure choice for critical studio recording and live production.
The Shure KSM32/SL Condenser Mic has extended frequency response for incredibly natural sound. A transformerless preamp eliminates crossover distortion and improves linearity. The gold-layered, high-compliance diaphragm improves low frequency and transient response. 15dB attenuation switch handles high SPLs, the switchable low-frequency filter reduces background noise. The 3-stage pop-protection grille reduces breath noises, and internal shock mount reduces handling noise. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz. Includes locking aluminum carrying case, ShureLock elastic-suspension shockmount, ShureLock swivelmount, and padded bag.
Requires phantom power.
Channel Strips of the Stars: Ronan Chris Murphy
World-class producer/engineer/mixer Ronan Chris Murphy's credits include King Crimson, Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, Victor Bisetti, Gregg Bissonette, Tony Levin, and projects with members of Tool, Ministry, Weezer, Dishwalla, and Yes. Ronan was kind enough to share some of his drum-recording signal chains:
"Well all of the drums for Terry Bozzio's Jazz trio were recorded with all A Designs Audio solid state preamps. For drum overheads I used Shure KSM32 condenser mics into an A Designs Audio Pacifica (#189903) to a Manley Variable Mu Limiter Compressor (#620908); for kick drums, AKG D112s (#271161) into A designs Pacificas. (I prefer the Shure Beta 52 (#270267) for kick but they were pre-mounted inside Terry's (Bozzio) kick drums. Actually I have used the Shure KSM32 into Pacifica combo on tons of great drummers, including Terry Bozzio Victor Bisetti (Los Lobos), Gregg Bissonette (Santana, David Lee Roth), and Pat Mastelotto (King Crimson, Mister Mister, The Rembrandts)."
- Transformerless preamp eliminates crossover distortion
- Improved LF response
- 15dB attenuation switch for high SPLs
- LF filter for background noise reduction
- Three-stage pop protection grille
Put it in the cart now to make hi-fi studio sound a Shure thing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.