Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure MX202 MicroFlex Condenser Microphone with Inline Preamp Black Cardioidtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Black Cardioid
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Accurate sound reproduction in an unobtrusive overhead microphone.
Also available with a plate-mounted preamp (see product # 270396).
Requires phantom power.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications
MX202 MicroFlex Condenser Microphone with Inline Preamp Specifications:
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance
- 180 ohms actual (EIA rated at 150 ohms)
- Sensitivity (At 1,000 Hz, open circuit voltage*)
- Cardioid: -35.0 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Supercardioid: -33.5 dBV/Pa (21.1 mV)
- All values -12 dB at 0 gain; *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 k ohm load)
- Cardioid: 124.2 dB
- Supercardioid: 122.7 dB
- All values +6 dB at 0 gain
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted)
- Cardioid: 28.0 dB SPL
- Supercardioid: 26.5 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL)
- Cardioid: 66.0 dB
- Supercardioid: 67.5 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 k ohm load
- 96.2 dB
- 100 dB at 0 gain
- Common Mode Rejection
- 45.0 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD)
- -6.0 dBV (0.5 V)
- -12 dBV at 0 gain
- Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements
- 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity
- 0 to 95%
- Cable Length
- 9 m (30 ft)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.