Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure MX393/O Low Profile Boundary Mic Cardioidtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Shure MX393/O Low Profile Boundary Mic Cardioid$242.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Great sound reinforcement mic for presenters.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide choices for applications
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced transformerless output for increased immunity to
- noise over long cable runs
- Low susceptibility to electromagnetic hum and Radio Frequency Interference
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
- Detachable 12 ft. (3.7 m) cable
Order today for low profile, good quality speech capture.
MX393/O Low Profile Boundary Mic Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms(180 Ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): ”22.0 dBV/Pa (79.4 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion,
- 1 kohm load): 111.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 76.5 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 17.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 94.0 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum, 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Switch Attenuation: 50 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: ”6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage
- on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom; 2.0 mA current consumption
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degrees C to 57 degrees C (0 degrees F to 135 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 3" x 4.26 x .833 (76.2 x 108.3 x 21.16 mm)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.