- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure P4R Wireless Receiver for PSM 400 Systems
- Write a Review
- Product 270279
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure P4R Wireless Receiver has simple controls that offer Stereo, Mono, or MixMode operation. Also features volume and balance controls, defeata...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hard to break, easy to use!
The Shure P4R Wireless Receiver has simple controls that offer Stereo, Mono, or MixMode operation. Also features volume and balance controls, defeatable limiter, high-frequency boost, frequency select, and backlit LCD with indicators for RF reception, battery life, operating mode, and frequency. High-impact plastic chassis. Designed for use with the P4T Wireless Transmitter (sold separately).
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- High-impact plastic chassis
- Backlit LCD
- Frequency locator
- Controls: mode (Stereo, Mono, MixMode), volume, balance, limiter, HF boost, and frequency select
- Backlit LCD Indicators: RF reception, battery life, mode, and frequency
The perfect receiver for your Shure in-ear personal monitor system. Order now.
- RF Frequency Range: 722 to 952 MHz (country dependent)
- Operating Range: 300' (environment dependent)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz to 12kHz (±3dB)
- RF Sensitivity: 1 Î¼V typical Image Rejection: 55 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 60 dB typical
- Squelch Threshold: 4.5 Î¼V typical
- Antenna: Attached whip
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline battery
- Battery Life: up to 8 hours, volume dependent
- Audio Output Connector: 3.5mm Stereo: (Left = tip, Right = ring, Ground = sleeve)
- Minimum Load Impedance: 16Î Net Weight/125g (.28lb.)
- Overall Dimensions: 82.6mm x 63.5mm x 26.2mm (3 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1-1/32")
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure P4R Wireless Receiver for PSM 400 Systems:
I have been a professional drummer for over 20 years and just started usind in ear monitors. This has made a huge differeance in my playing. I no longer have to pound my drums to hear myself over the Marshall Stacks. Now I can turn down the guitar and turn up the drums, keys and vocals. What a difference. I will never play again without my in ears. Go for it!