- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- J22596 000000000 J22596000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PGA48 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and classic silver ball ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid-built dynamic mic great for spoken word or karaoke performances.
The PGA48 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille. It's a great choice for spoken word and karaoke performances. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Tailored specifically for clarity in the standard frequency range of speech
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Legendary Shure design for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
Shure mics are a sure thing in any studio.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 70Hz – 15kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: On/Off
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: Not specified
- Length: Not specified
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.