- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGA48-LC, Stand & Cable Package
- Write a Review
- H91371 000000000 H91371000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PGA48 is tuned specifically for vocal applications, with a smooth, extended frequency range and a cardioid pattern. Its dynamic cartridge has a s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Budget mic with brand name.
The PGA48 is tuned specifically for vocal applications, with a smooth, extended frequency range and a cardioid pattern. Its dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and a neodymium magnet for high output. Durable metal construction. On/off switch. This package includes a Shure PGA48, a tripod boom mic stand and a 20' XLR to XLR cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar patern Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Neodymium magnet for high output level
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
Shure quality at a very easy price. Order today and get more than your money's worth.
- Microphone Type
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 600 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
- -52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
- 22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spher-ical steel mesh grille
- Weight: Net: 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.