- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGA48-XLR Vocal Microphone with XLR Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22594 000000000 J22594000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PGA48 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and classic silver ball ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid-built dynamic vocal microphone with XLR cable.
The PGA48 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille. It's a great choice for spoken word and karaoke performances. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Handheld microphone for spoken word and karaoke performance
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Tailored cartridge design for clear reproduction of speech
- Includes PGA48 with On/Off switch, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide
- XLR to XLR mic cable included
Shure mics are a sure thing in any studio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.