- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGA56-XLR Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone with Drum Mount and XLR Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22600 000000000 J22600000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offerin...Click To Read More About This Product
Cardioid dynamic mic for snare or toms, with drum mount and cable included.
The PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Mountable microphone featuring swivel joint with quick-release latch for snare drum, toms and percussion
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Includes PGA56, drum mount (stand not required), zipper pouch and user guide
- XLR to XLR mic cable included
Shure mics are a sure thing in any studio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.