- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGA58 3-Pack Mic and Stand Kit
- Write a Review
- 600334 000000000 600334000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PGA58 microphone and stand 3-Pack includes one Shure PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone 3-pack, three 20' Lo-Z Microphone cables, and three Tri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Three complete mic setups at a great price.
The Shure PGA58 microphone and stand 3-Pack includes one Shure PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone 3-pack, three 20' Lo-Z Microphone cables, and three Tripod Boom Microphone Stands.
PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Engineered to be easy to operate, the Shure PGA58 mic lets you capture the imagination of your audience so you can get your message across. Just as artists, visionaries and social leaders across generations and around the world have done with Shure products for more than 75 years.
The Shure PGA58 microphone has a tailored frequency response that is smooth, extended and is tuned specifically for vocal applications The Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides and is less susceptible to feedback. The dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Lo-Z Microphone cable
This Lo-Z Microphone 20' cable is durable, flexible, and black. It features XLR connectors - male plug on one end, female on the other.
Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
This Tripod Boom Microphone Stand safely and securely maintains the position you set for your microphone to capture the perfect sound -- in the studio or during live performance. Stand features die-cast metal clutches and non-skid legs that keep the stand where you set it. Boom adjusts from 1" - 23". Height adjusts 40" - 67".
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Includes: Microphone Clips, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread adapters, storage bags
Order in confidence with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees!
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 300 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -53 dBV/Pa, (2.2 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die-cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 321g (11.3 oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Shure PGA58 3-Pack Mic and Stand Kit:
First off the microphones are the best. The thrown in mic stands and cables are weak in quality. The cables easily pull out of the mike if you hold it in your hand or short out during a solo, The stands strip easily when tightening. I have three with one one useable after two weeks. Of course, we have four different worship programs using them and rearranging the set up each time so there is a lot of wear. The mikes were the value. Got two new quality cables on order to match the quality mikes.
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
Comments about Shure PGA58 3-Pack Mic and Stand Kit:
Shure mics have great sound quality and good construction. The verdict is still out on the stands though. In about about month and they are holding up but I'm not sure over the long term. Confident in the mics though.