- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product 270734
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shures PGX1 can be used with headworn, lavalier, or instrument microphones, or with guitars or ba...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shures PGX1 can be used with headworn, lavalier, or instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses. Performance Gear Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- -10db pad
- 2 AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 18 MHz operating range
- Available in several channels
- Audio Input Level: ”10 dBV maximum at "mic" gain position; +10 dBV maximum at 0dB gain position; +20 dBV maximum at ”10dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 30 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in. (108 x 64 x 19 mm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (81 grams) without batteries
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure PGX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter:
If the product is anything like my other sure wireless devices I'm shure its a good product. Mostly pleased minus the lack of description on what it does/does not come with and what is required for it to work with what you have.
Nowhere on the description, features or stats does it mention the input is a 4-pin TA4F input. I don't know about you but I think when it says it is for guitar/bass I asumed it would be either a 1/4" jack or come with what you need to connect it.
So now after getting all exited that I finally can go wireless... I have to order another part. Awesome.
mute button is nice, toggle between -10dB for active pickups, 0 and mic switch is useful. no battery level gage.
seems built well, but hey. you'll be on stage running around with a piece of plastic on your side. I went ahead and bought their warranty.
seems like a good value... minus the $$ extra you need to order the wa304 guitar cable if you want it for your instrument. which by the way MF does sell...