- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product 271034
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PGX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter features the PGX2 Handheld transmitter and the Shure PG58 cardioid cartridge. Shure PGX2 Handheld Wireless T...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Shure PGX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter features the PGX2 Handheld transmitter and the Shure PG58 cardioid cartridge. Shure PGX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter was designed to meet the needs of traveling performers and allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The ruggedly built PG58 Microphone is tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- Two AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (92 m) operating range
- -10db pad
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Cardiod, Dynamic
- Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.