- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGX4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
- Write a Review
- Product 270729
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Performance Gear PGX4 Wireless receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability.
The Shure Performance Gear PGX4 Wireless receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. The PGX4 was designed for use with PGX Wireless Systems. The PGX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology. Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- 90 Selectable frequencies across 18 MHz bandwidth
- 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor- controlled diversity
- Channel display LED
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.
- Audio Output Level Reference (±33kHz deviation with 1
- kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohm load) ”19dBV; 1/4inch connector (into 3000 Ohm load): ”5dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector - 200 Ohms; 1/4in. connector: 1kohms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced, Pin 1: Ground (cable shield), Pin 2: Audio, Pin 3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: ”105dBm for 12dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >70dB, typical
- Power Requirements: 12”18Vdc at 150mA, supplied by external power supply sync
- Ready audio channel select
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.6 in. x 7.12 in. x 4.1 in (40 mm x 181 mm x 104 mm)
- Weight: 11.5 oz. (327 grams)
- Housing: Molded ABS Plastic
- Power Requirements: 12”18 VDC at 160 mA supplied by external power supply
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure PGX4 Wireless Diversity Receiver:
Overall I feel this product meets or exceeds my expectations and my requirements. I now own three, one for vocal and two for instrument and it would be hard to work a gig without them any more. I like the freedom of the wireless and the ease of set up and how easily the frequencies can be changed if needed.
It is very simple to operate and works great.
The quality seems to be excellent. I have three now and my first one gets knocked around quite a bit but still works every time even after about two years.
I feel the value rating is at least above average or better.