- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PSM 700 P7TRE5 Wireless Personal Monitor System
- Write a Review
- Product 270965
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PSM 700 series by Shure offers advanced controls and features that make it easy to quickly locate and lock in the clearest frequency, prevent dis...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The PSM 700 series by Shure offers advanced controls and features that make it easy to quickly locate and lock in the clearest frequency, prevent distortion and minimize the number of antennas required to send mixes. The PSM 700 Wireless Monitor System consists of the P7T Wireless Transmitter and the P7R Wireless Bodypack Receiver, and the SCL5 Sound Isolating Earphones.
Shure SCL5 Sound Isolating Earphones have dual dedicated high-definition tweeter and woofer drivers coupled with an inline crossover to deliver exceptional audio: precision highs, natural mids, and full bodied bass with clarity often difficult to detect with traditional stage wedges or studio headphones.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- UHF operation
- Stereo or MixMode control for custom monitor mixes
- 32 user-selectable frequencies per system
- Up to 16 compatible frequencies for 16 different mixes.
- Frequency compatible with all Shure Wireless systems (country dependent).
- MPX Stereo audio transmission
- Switchable high-frequency boost on P7R
- +4 dBu and ”10 dBV input level select switch on P7T.
- Electronically balanced, combined 1/4-in. and XLR connectors on P7T can be used with balanced or unbalanced outputs.
- Volume and Balance dials on the P7R Receiver.
- Internal linear power supply on P7T, switchable between 120 VAC and 230 VAC.
- Peak transmitter modulation limiter with fixed threshold and modulation limit indicators.
- Loop out connectors on P7T for multiple mix setups and easy installation.
- Tone-Key squelch.
- Half-rack chassis on P7T complete with mounting hardware.
- All metal construction on P7T and P7R.
- Headphone monitor on P7T for local listening.
- Earphones reduce ambient sound levels by sealing off the ear canal (Earphones sold separately)
- Built-in audio limiter
- Internal power supply
- 1/2 rack space
- Remotable/combinable antennas
- LED Indicators: 8-segment input level; Frequency group
- Operating Controls: Input level knob; Operating mode (Stereo, Mono, MixMode); Earphone volume knob; Channel selector; Group select switch
- Frequency locator
- Dynamic overload protection
- LED Indicators: Power; Radio Frequency reception; Low battery
- Operating Controls: Operating Mode (Stereo, Mono, MixMode); Volume knob; Balance knob; Defeatable limiter; High-frequency boost; Channel selector; Group select switch
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 524 - 865 MHz (Available frequencies vary, depending on applicable regulations in the country where the system is used)
- Operating Range: 90 m (300 ft.), under optimum environmental conditions
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 to 15k Hz (+0, ”3 dB @1 kHz); earphone dependent
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@1 kHz): 0.8% typical (Ref. _35 kHz deviation)
- Modulation: FM ±35 kHz deviation (nominal), MPX Stereo
- Channel Separation: 35 dB typical
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB typical (A-weighted)
- Operating Temperature: ”7 Degrees C to +49 degrees C (+20 degrees F to 120 degrees F)
- NOTE: Electrical safety approval is based on a maximum ambient
- temperature of 35degrees C.
- Battery Life: 4”6 hours, volume dependent
- Polarity: P7T audio inputs to P7R audio outputs: Non-inverting; XLR: pin 2 positive with respect to pin 3; 1/4 in TRS: Tip positive with respect to ring
- RF Sensitivity: 0.7V typical
- Image Rejection: 70 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 60 dB typical
- Squelch Threshold: 4V typical
- Antenna Input Impedance: 50 ohms typical
- Antenna: External, threaded connector
- Power Requirements: 9 V battery (alkaline recommend)
- Battery Life: 4-6 hours, volume dependent
- Audio Output Connector: 3.5 mm Stereo (Left = tip, Right = ring, Ground = sleeve)
- Minimum Load Impedance: 16 ohms
- Net Weight: 0.52 lbs. (023 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 1.070" X 2.540" X 3.350" (27.18 X 64.52 X 85.09 mm)
- RF Output Power: 100 mW (+20 dBm) typical conducted, U.S.A. and Canada
- (varies with other countries)
- Modulation Limiter: Internal peak limiter (>10:1 compression)
- Antenna: External whip, 50 _ BNC connector
- Power Requirements: P7T: 90”120 VAC, 50/60 Hz; EP7T: 220”240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- NOTE: This product is not disconnected from the mains power supply when the power switch is in the OFF position.
- Current: 115 mA maximum at 120 VAC; 55 mA maximum at 230 VAC
- Fuse: P7T: 90”120 VAC, 160 mA/250 V (SLO-BLO); EP7T: 220”240 VAC, 80 mA/250 V time delay 5mm X 20mm
- Dimensions: 1-3/4 in X 7-3/4 in X 9-1/2 in. (44.5 X 196.8 X 241.3 mm)
- Net Weight: 3 lb. 4.8 oz. (1.497 kg)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ” 18.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 122dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Weight 31g (1.1oz)
- Input Connector 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Cable Length: 61" (155 cm)