Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure QLX-D14 Wireless System with QLXD1 Bodypack and QLXD4 Receiver Band G50true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Band G50
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Detailed wireless audio, flexible for most venues.
FeaturesQLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Rugged metal construction
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- 2 x AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of runtime
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Multiple microphone cartridges available, including the legendary SM58 (QLXD2)
- Transparent, 24-bit digital audio
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 64/72 MHz overall tuning bandwidth
- 17 compatible channels per 6 MHz TV channel
- More than 60 pre-set compatible channels per frequency band
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Ethernet networkable receivers
- Network Scan finds clean frequencies for networked receivers
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- ShurePlus Channels mobile app compatible
- Wireless Workbench control software compatible
Order your QLX-D14 wireless system today.
QLX-D14 Wireless System with QLXD1 Bodypack and QLXD4 Receiver Specifications:System
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470–937.5 MHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- Latency: <2.9 ms
- RF Sensitivity: -97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft.) line-of-sight (Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Audio Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Note: Dependent on microphone type)
- Audio Dynamic Range (System Gain @ +10): >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% (−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F) (Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range)
- Dimensions: 1.63 in. x 7.75 in. x 5.94 in.
- Weight: 1.71 lbs., without antennas
- Housing: Steel
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC @ 0.4 A, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Spurious Rejection: > 80 dB, typical
- Antenna Connector Type: BNC
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω
- Gain Adjustment Range: -18 to +42 dB (in 1 dB steps)
- Configuration: 1⁄4" (6.35 mm): Impedance balanced (Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground ) XLR: balanced (1= ground, 2 = audio +, 3 = audio −)
- Antenna Impedance: 1⁄4" (6.35 mm): 100 Ω (50 Ω Unbalanced); XLR: 100 Ω
- Full Scale Output: 1⁄4" (6.35 mm): +12 dBV; XLR: LINE setting = +18 dBV, MIC setting = -12 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB pad
- Network Interface: Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address
- Dimensions: 3.38 in. x 2.57 in. x 0.92 in., without antenna
- Weight: 4.9 oz., without batteries
- Housing: Cast aluminum
- Battery Type: Shure SB900 Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime: (@ 10 mW) Shure SB900 rechargeable: up to 10 hours; alkaline: up to 9 hours
- RF Output Power: 1 mW or 10 mW
- Occupied Bandwidth: < 200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.