- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51002 000001000 J51002000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With an inline remote and microphone, the Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE) offers control of key mobile device functions and media playback for a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Add hands-free compatibility to your SE series earphones.
With an inline remote and microphone, the Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE) offers control of key mobile device functions and media playback for a seamless mobile listening experience. The Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE) optimizes Shure SE model Sound Isolating™ Earphone (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846) for hands-free use. An inline remote and microphone offers control of key mobile device functions and media playback in a rugged 50” Kevlar®-reinforced cable. Made for iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation).
- Works with SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
- Designed for use with Apple devices; some functionality is Android-compatible
- Measures 50"
- Features durable Kevlar® reinforcement for years of use, MMCX connectors, and a customizable wireform fit
Upgrade your sound today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.