- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SBRC Battery Rack Charger
Any Frequency Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J73460 000001001 J73460000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Battery Rack Charger (SBRC) provides a seamless, touring-ready battery charging and storage solution. Interchangeable charging modules sup...Click To Read More About This Product
Accommodates up to 8 Shure rechargeable bodypack and handheld transmitter batteries.
The Shure Battery Rack Charger (SBRC) provides a seamless, touring-ready battery charging and storage solution. Interchangeable charging modules support a variety of Shure Lithium-ion batteries, accommodating up to 8 batteries in a single rack space. An easy-to-read front panel displays critical parameters including charge levels, time-to-full, and battery health indicators such as temperature and cycle count. Shure Wireless Workbench and ShurePlus Channels software provide remote monitoring of battery status when SBRC is connected to a network.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Comprehensive status display with straightforward three-button interface control
- Easily visible charge status by percentage and time-to-full readings in hours and minutes
- Battery health tracking metrics indicate percentage of original capacity and cycle count
- Remote monitoring of battery status available through Shure Wireless Workbench software
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.