Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones Cleartrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Designed for the demanding audio specifications of live performance.
The Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones feature high-definition microdrivers to deliver full-range, balanced sound with deep bass and clear highs. The dedicated tweeter and woofer in each earbud work together to provide an accurate frequency response for monitoring applications where detail is critical. The detachable cable has a formable wire that enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit.
Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers for Precise Sound
Whether you're performing on stage or recording in the studio, the SE425 earphones allow you to hear every nuance of your performance with dual high-definition microdrivers in each earbud. The dedicated tweeter reproduces high frequencies with clarity and detail, while the woofer delivers rich lows. Together, the drivers work in concert to provide an extended frequency range and balanced sound signature ideal for monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design Blocks Ambient Noise
The SE425 earphones come with multiple sizes of flex and foam sleeves that block up to 37dB of outside noise so you can focus on your performance. Finding the right sleeve size and getting a good seal is key to experiencing the full frequency range, powerful bass and maximum comfort during long recording or listening sessions. The sleeves are designed to sit comfortably in your ears while preventing ambient noise from interfering with your listening experience.
Detachable Cable for Convenience and Durability
The SE425 earphones feature a detachable cable with formable wire that provides a secure and comfortable fit. The cable can be detached from either the left or right earbud, so you can choose which side you prefer to wrap the cable around. Should the cable become damaged over time, you can easily replace just the cable instead of the entire set of earphones. An included 1/8" to 1/4" adapter allows you to use the SE425 earphones with a wide range of devices from portable music players to mixing boards.
Premium Carrying Case and Fit Kit Included
A durable zippered carrying case provides a convenient solution for transporting and storing your SE425 earphones. Multiple sizes of sleeves are included in the Fit Kit so you can find the right size and level of noise isolation and bass response for your ears. Everything fits neatly in the included case so you'll always have the right sleeve size on hand whenever you use your earphones.
- Accurate and balanced sound
- Sound Isolating Design
- Dual high-definition MicroDrivers
- Lightweight, ergonomic, professional design
- Low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Includes: standard/detachable 3.5 mm audio cable (clear), fit kit, premium carrying case and ¼” adapter
Call or click to order today.
SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones Specifications:
- Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 109 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 22 Î
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 19kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.