- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H66086 000001000 H66086000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled list...Click To Read More About This Product
Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers offer incredibly spacious sound with rich bass
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before. Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones. An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks, giving you access to high-quality sound regardless of the situation.
- In-ear headphones with discrete, durable design
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise
- Over-the-ear fit ensures earphones stay in place while listening or playing
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation
- Detachable cable is both durable and easy to replace
- Includes zippered carrying case, 1/4" adapter and fit kit with selection of sleeves
- Two-year warranty from Shure
Call or click to order today.
- Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 36 Î
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 18Hz - 19kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Color: Available in Clear or Metallic Bronze
- Net weight: 30 g (1 oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.