- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SLX14 Instrument Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product 501735
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Shure SLX Wireless Instrument System includes a Shure SLX4 Diversity Receiver, a Shure SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and a Shure WA302 Instrument C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smart, hardworking wireless.
This Shure SLX Wireless Instrument System includes a Shure SLX4 Diversity Receiver, a Shure SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and a Shure WA302 Instrument Cable.
Sound installations and working bands need powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently. Shure's rugged SLX Wireless Systems exceed these demands with innovative automatic setup features, such as auto frequency scan and transmitter setup and exceptional wireless clarity. Supporting 20 compatible systems across multiple UHF frequency bands, SLX smoothly integrates into houses of worship, lecture halls, conference rooms, and mobile gear cases. SLX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless.
Shure SLX4 Wireless Receiver
The SLX4 wireless receiver is a breeze to use with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Shure SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. Whether used with headworn, Lavalier, instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses, the Shure SLX1 is the definition of reliability. SLX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Shure WA302 Instrument Cable
Features a 2.5ft. (.75m) length with 1/4" plug and 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) (supplied with instrument systems).
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Audio Output Level (ref. ± 38kHz deviation with 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 600 Ohm load): ”13dBV; 1/4" connector (into 3000 Ohm load): ”2dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4" connector: 1kohms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced; Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2: (+); Pin 3: (-)
- Sensitivity: ”105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- Power Requirements: 12”18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 300 ft. (100m)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response (+/” 2 dB): Minimum: 45 Hz: Maximum: 15 kHz
- Note: Overall system frequency depends on microphone element.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. +/” 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone): 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degree C (0 degree F) to +50 degree C (+122 degree F)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.65 x 7.76 x 5.28 in., (42 x 197 x 134 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. (816 g )
- Housing: Galvanized steel
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with
- respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Logic Connections: Pin 1: Logic output, Transmitter Mute Status. Mute=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA. Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC; Pin 2: Logic ground; Pin 3: Logic output, Battery Status. Good=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA; Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC
- Audio Input Level: -10 dBV maximum at mic gain position, +10 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position, +20 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 30dB
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in. (108 x 64 x 19 mmD)
- Weight: 81 grams (3 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS case
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear