- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SM27 SC Condenser Mic with Cable and Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 560023 000000000 560023000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This specially priced Shure mic pack pairs a Shure SM27SC microphone with a Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod microphone stand and 20' Gear One XLR mic c...Click To Read More About This Product
One of the most popular Shure mics around bundled with a tripod mic stand and XLR cable.
This specially priced Shure mic pack pairs a Shure SM27SC microphone with a Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod microphone stand and 20' Gear One XLR mic cable.
Shure SM27-SC condenser microphone
The Shure SM27 is a rugged, versatile, large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid microphone. It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity. The SM27 recording mic's durable Shure construction features 3 separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. It includes a rubber suspension shock mount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, and a velveteen storage pouch that protects the vocal mic when not in use.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Dedicated to manufacturing premium stands for the professional studio musician, DR Pro is your assurance of superior performance and value. Built to surpass industry standards, DR's support gear is strong, lightweight, and uses a durable powder-coated finish paint, tougher tubing, and precision mechanical parts. Plus, DR's industry standard designs make it easy to integrate DR stands into any studio or stage setting.
Gear One's XLR Mic Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- 3 separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Includes a rubber suspension shock mount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, and a velveteen storage pouch that protects the microphone when not in use
- Thread adapter
- Tubular legs
- Adujustableheight from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Save yourself money with this Shure mic pack. It works well in both studios and on stage. Order now!
- Cartridge type: Externally Biased Condenser
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: EIA Rated at 150Î (140Î actual)
- Attenuation switch: 0 or 15dB attenuation
- Low Frequency response switch:
- Flat, -6dB/octave below 115Hz, -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Phantom Power: 48 VDC ±4 VDC (IEC 268 15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current drain: 5.4 mA typical at 48 VDC
- Common mode rejection: >50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 53.0mm (2.08") maximum body diameter, 156.2mm (6.15") long; 642g (22.6oz..)
- Sensitivity: (typical, at 1000Hz; 1Pa = 94dB SPL): -37dBV/Pa
- Self noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A weighted, IEC 651): 9.5dB
- Maximum SPL (1000Hz at 1% THD): 2500Î load (Attenuator on): 138 (153)dB, 1000Î load (Attenuator off): 133 (148)dB
- Output Clipping Level (20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL): 2500Î load (7dBV), 1000Î load (1dBV)
Dynamic Range: 2500Î load (128dB), 1000Î load (123dB)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted): 84.5dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.