- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J09441 000000000 J09441000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fi...Click To Read More About This Product
Headset designed for exercise instructors.
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications. The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail. The SM31FH features TA4F 4-pin (TQG) connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
¢ Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
¢ Integrated moisture-repelling fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
¢ Flexible gooseneck design provides discrete adjustment options to optimize placement for greatest isolation
¢ Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
¢ Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
¢ Available with a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
¢ Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligble sound
¢ Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
¢ Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency response: 45Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 145 dB
- Pattern and type
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Headset
- Primary: Presentation
- Secondary: Not applicable
- Other: Not applicable
- L x W x (D):
- Weight: 2.11oz. (60g)
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Not applicable
Ideal exercise headset.Order today. Zumba!
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 45 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Output Impedance @ 1 kHz: 600 ?
- Audio Output Level: -50 dBV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio @ 1 kHz: 66 dB
- Maximum SPL 1000 ? load, @ 3% THD: 145.0 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz, 1000 ? load: 117.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise Typical, A-Weighted: 28 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Cable: 1.1 m (45 in.)
- Connector: TA4F
- Net Weight: 60 g (2.11 oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.