- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SM57-X2U SM57 MIC WITH XLR-TO-USB PACKAGE
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #582352 000000000 582352000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure SM57+X2u XLR-To-USB Digital Bundle includes the SM57 instrument microphone, and the X2u XLR-to-USB microphone adapter.SM57 Instrument Micro...Click To Read More About This Product
A bundle that gives your industry standard microphone digital connectivity.
The Shure SM57+X2u XLR-To-USB Digital Bundle includes the SM57 instrument microphone, and the X2u XLR-to-USB microphone adapter.
SM57 Instrument Microphone
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, the mic is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter
The Shure X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter is a modular accessory that connects any XLR microphone to your computer to create better-than-CD quality recordings. As home recording flourishes, the Shure X2u adapter redefines what musicians and podcasters can do in their homes and for on the go sound capture. The X2u mimics the sleek, beautiful design of Shure's iconic SM57 and SM58 microphones and can be used unobtrusively for live and in-studio recording. The X2u microphone adapter provides phantom power so you can use your favorite condenser mic for direct USB recording.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drums, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording
- anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- Provides +48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes padded, zippered pouch and USB cable (9.8ft)
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 1/8" headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with microphone gain control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero latency monitoring for real-time playback and multitracking without disorientation
- 16-bit, up to 48KHz sample rate for better-than-CD audio quality
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6 mV) *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 1-1/4" x 6-3/16", (32 x 157 mm)
- Net Weight (without cable): 84 grams (10 oz)
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz +/- 1dB
- Power requirements: USB-powered, 500mA, maximum
- Digital noise floor (20Hz to 20kHz, A-weighted):
- Minimum MIC GAIN setting: 81 dB FS, Maximum MIC GAIN setting: 78 dB FS
- Sampling rate: Up to 48kHz
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-color)
- OFF: 30 dB FS
- Green: 30 to 12 dB FS
- Yellow: 12 to 0 dB FS
- Red: >0 (digital converter clipped)
- Adjustable gain range: 40dB
- Headphone output: 1/8"
- USB 1.1 or 2.0, powered
- 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Japanese/English Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Japanese/English Edition (service pack 1.0 or later, or use the USB audio driver update from Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business Japanese/English Edition
- Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.0 or later English Edition
- Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.1 or later Japanese Edition (For Mac OS X 10.0 Japanese Edition, plug-and-play does not work appropriately)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.