- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SM58S Mic with Switch
- Write a Review
- 270104 000000000 270104000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Legendary for its uncanny ability to withstand abuse that would destroy any other mic. World-renowned for its distinctive upper-midrange presence pea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Takes the vocal mic standard and updates it with an easy on/off switch.
Legendary for its uncanny ability to withstand abuse that would destroy any other mic. World-renowned for its distinctive upper-midrange presence peak that ensures an intelligible, lively sound. Perfectly fits the hand, balanced for total comfort during long live music gigs. Frequency response is a smooth, vocal-tailored 50Hz-15kHz, and the price is a bargain considering its life expectancy. Includes an on/off switch for convenience onstage.
- An industry-standard for stage vocals
- Distinctive upper-midrange presence
- Perfectly balanced and comfortable in the hand
- Smooth, vocal-tailored frequency response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Includes an on/off switch for convenience onstage
You can't have too many SM58s in your kit. Order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Hanheld
- Switches: On/Off
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 1.1 in.
- Length: 7.4 in.
- Weight: 298 g
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.