- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SRH240 Four Pack with HA04 Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 485189
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get four Shure SRH240 Studio Headphone sets and a Live Wire Solutions HA04 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier at a great price. Shure SRH240 Studio Headph...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A monitoring system that lets musicians hear themselves in the mix.
Get four Shure SRH240 Studio Headphone sets and a Live Wire Solutions HA04 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier at a great price.
Shure SRH240 Studio Headphones
The Shure SRH240 Headphones provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the Shure headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices.
Live Wire Solutions HA04 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
The HA04 4-channel headphone amplifier from Live Wire is a single-input headphone amp that provides high-quality audio monitoring for up to four pairs of stereo headphones, with individual volume control. It's the ideal solution for sound reinforcement, studio, choir, and other applications where space is limited.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Type of cable: Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug; Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- Allows personal monitoring for rehearsing and recording sessions
- Improves performance quality
- Four headphone output jacks
- Individual volume controls
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 38Ohms
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Net weight: 0.4lb. (181g)
- Length of cable: 2 meters (6.56 ft.)
- Input Impedance: 100K Ohms unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +14 dBV Input
- Connectors: Stereo 1/4 in. TRS phone Outputs: (4) 1/4 in. Stereo 1/4 in.
- Max Gain: 20 dB/Channel
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- THD: <.008 IMD (SMPTE) <.008
Weight: 1 lb (.45 kg)
- Size: 3 x 4 x 1.25 in. (8 x 10 x 3.2cm)