- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- 502252 000000000 502252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio headphones optimized for accurate listening, and comfort.
The SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifiers.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10 ft.) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Improve the quality of your mixes! Order today.
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB
- Impedance (1kHz): 44 ?
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 0.6 lb (181 g)
- Shipping weight: 1.55 lbs (612 g)
- Length of cable: 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Type of cable: Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.