- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SRH550DJ DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H72274 000000000 H72274000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SRH550DJ Headphones from Shure deliver full-range audio performance, comfort, and durability for DJ use and personal listening. Its 50mm dynamic ...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable headphones that give you full-range frequency response with enhanced bass.
The SRH550DJ Headphones from Shure deliver full-range audio performance, comfort, and durability for DJ use and personal listening. Its 50mm dynamic drivers deliver enhanced bass, while padded earcups with supra-aural design swivel 90 degrees for for easy one-ear placement.
- Full-range frequency response with enhanced bass optimized for both DJ mixing and personal listening
- Closed-back, supra-aural design rests comfortably and securely on the ears with full isolation
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90 swivel earcups for comfort and flexible wearing positions
- Ultra-lightweight design folds to very small size for maximum portability
- Made to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Carrying bag
- Threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold-plated adapter
Save yourself money without killing the quality of the audio. Order today!
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 50mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 109dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 32?
- Max. input power: 3000mW
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 8 oz. (235g)
- Length of Cable: 2m (6.56")
- Type of Cable: Attached, straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.