- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure TwinPlex TL47 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone (Accessories Included)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58280 000005001 L58280000005001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The expressively natural sounding TwinPlex™ TL47 is available with connector options for most bodypack transmitters, color options that meet numerous...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal theater microphone.
The expressively natural sounding TwinPlex™ TL47 is available with connector options for most bodypack transmitters, color options that meet numerous situational needs, and mounting choices for all professional applications. The low sensitivity can handle the most critical acoustic environments without distortion, and the 1.6 mm paintable cable stands up to the most demanding use. With extensive solutions for any application, it’s the go-to line for flexibility.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- With a variety of colors and connectors, the TL47 is ideal for nearly any application
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F, MicroDot, XLR/Preamp, NC (bare wire)
- Natural sound signature, low sensitivity
- Available in White, Tan, Cocoa, Black
Disappears on stage. Order some soon.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
- Connector: LEMO
- Capsule: Dual-diaphragm condensor
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Length: 13.5 mm
- Weight (mic/PS): 12 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.