- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure ULXP14/85 Lavalier Wireless Microphone System
- Write a Review
- Product 270805
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure ULX Wireless Professional Lavalier System features a ULXP4 Diversity Receiver, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and the WL185 Lavalier Mic. Shu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Shure ULX Wireless Professional Lavalier System features a ULXP4 Diversity Receiver, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and the WL185 Lavalier Mic. Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
WL185 Lavalier Microphone
The WL185 lavalier electret condenser mic was designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. It has an attached 4 ft. cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- Frequency and volume lockout
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle
- 130 degrees pickup angle
Order today and enjoy the best in wireless.
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 1800 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -45.5 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102.5 dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1.
- Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter.
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 0.22" x 0.43"(5.8 x 11 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.7 oz. (21 g) with cable and connector.