- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure ULXS24/58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- Write a Review
- 270791 000793000 270791000793000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure ULXS24/58 is a handheld wireless microphone system that includes the ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted with the SM58 Microphone and the ULXS...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Shure ULXS24/58 is a handheld wireless microphone system that includes the ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted with the SM58 Microphone and the ULXS4 Diversity Receiver.
Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional wireless systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and a group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
The ULX2 Handheld Transmitter features 3-segment battery fuel gauge, frequency and power settings, and control lockout. Backlit LCD shows group and channel.
SM58 Vocal Microphone
The SM58 unidirectional dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. Rugged construction, a proven shockmount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling. The SM58 has consistently been the first choice of performers everywhere.
ULXS4 Diversity Receiver
The Shure ULX Standard receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The feature set of the versatile ULXS4 receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals, unencumbered and unattached.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
Order today and enjoy the best in wireless.
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
- 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Shure ULXS24/58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System:
I do tech for small to medium-large events... I have had the opportunity to use these mic's recently and all I can give them is compliments. Our church just updated to these microphones...The sound is crisp and they must have a very large range as they work very far away from the receiver. I do not personally own a COMPLETE PA system but when I do these WILL be the mics I buy!
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Shure ULXS24/58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System:
Finally a wireless mic that doesn't make noises throught the PA up to 180 ft. We walked almost two telephone poles lenths from the PA and had great connection with no noise. Finally we got out of range and it just dropped off. With no noise or popping. Just stopped. Just how it should be.