- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure UNIDYNE III 545SD-LC Dual Impedance Unidirectional Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270939 000000000 270939000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UNIDYNE III Model 545SD is a dual-impedance, unidirectional, dynamic microphone. Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the mic features ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A favorite for instrument pickup and recording.
The UNIDYNE III Model 545SD is a dual-impedance, unidirectional, dynamic microphone. Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the mic features a silent magnetic reed on/off switch. The UNIDYNE III is a favorite for instrument pickup and recording, and can be used on lecterns for public address systems such as those used in political conventions and legislatures, convention halls, hotels, public auditoriums, stadiums, schools, and churches. (545SD-LC Cable not included).
- Exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern minimizes feedback in PA applications
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response 50 to 15,000 Hz
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)--uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Impedance: Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (250 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Wired for low impedance as supplied.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage*: Low: -58.0 dB (1.3 mV); High: -35.0 dB (17.6 mV)*0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3).
- Switch: Built-in magnetic reed on/off switch with lockplate.
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- Swivel Adapter: Positive action, adjustable through 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal, permits easy removal for handheld use, suitable for mounting on stand with 5/8"- 27 thread
- Case: Chrome-plated die casting with ARMO-DUR grille and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 6-3/16" x 1-1/4" (157 x 32 mm)
- Net Weight (less cable): 9 oz (255 grams)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.