- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure WH20QTR Headset Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270136 000000000 270136000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure WH20QTR Headset Mic is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for acti...Click To Read More About This Product
A wireless mic for active performers.
The Shure WH20QTR Headset Mic is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances. The WH20 is suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required.
The Shure WH20 has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation.
An integrated elastic CROAKIES headband secures the headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe, and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape. The Shure WH20 is supplied with a foam windscreen and clothing clip. Right-angle 1/4" phone plug for use with Shure Headset Wireless Microphone Systems, or any unbalanced microphone input.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.