- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure WL183 Lavalier Mic
- Write a Review
- #270126 000000000 270126000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure WL183 Lavalier Microphone is designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. 4' cable terminates with a miniature 4-pin mini connec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tiny proportions, flawless sound.
The Shure WL183 Lavalier Microphone is designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. 4' cable terminates with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 intervals for placement flexibility. Omnidirectional pickup pattern. This condenser microphone is recommended for general-purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. Low handling noise. Pickup angle is 360.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Use with a wireless body-pack transmitter
- 4' cable terminates with a miniature 4-pin mini connector
- Furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 intervals for placement flexibility Omnidirectional 360 pickup pattern
Order this micro miking solution at the lowest possible price...guaranteed!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear