- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SM Pro Audio TB 101 Tube Mic Preamp
- Product 180201
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Red Valve series TB 101 tube mic preamp is a single-channel valve mic preamplifier that features switchable phantom power, phase reverse, -20dB p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Add clarity, presence, and definition to any mic signal.
The Red Valve series TB 101 tube mic preamp is a single-channel valve mic preamplifier that features switchable phantom power, phase reverse, -20dB pad, optical compressor, and fully functional EQ, all housed in a single 1/2U rack-sized chassis.
Tailored for use in the home project studio, the Red Valve TB 101 is perfectly suited for use as a front end mic input for your digital recorder or any other application requiring mic preamplification.
- Panel Controls: Gain, 20dB pad, Phase Reverse, + 48V Phantom Power
- Hand-tested 12AX7 tube
- Class A transformless high voltage signal path
- Switchable phantom power
- Switchable phase reversal
- Optical compressor
- EQ circuitry
- Input gain control
- -20dB pad
- 110v-240v external power supply
- Size: 1/2U rack
- THD + Noise (unweighted): 0.05%@0dB Tube
- Drive: 10%@30dB Tube Drive
- XLR impedance: 5kOhms 5kOhms,
- 1/4" High Z impedance: 1Meg ohms
- XLR balanced output impedance: 51 ohms,
- 1/4" TRS unbalanced output impedance: 51 ohms
- Metering: 8 Segmented LED from -25dBu to +18dBu
- Power Supply: Linear Supply, switchable”110V / 220V
- Input: 17 VAC/1000mA
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Size: 1?2 U Rack
- Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 1.75"
- Mounting: Steel
- Front Panel: Steel