Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Solid State Logic The Bus+ 2-Channel Bus Compressor and Dynamic Equalizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
For many of the world’s top engineers and producers, the Bus Compressor continues to be the most relied upon processing tool for making mixes sound bigger and more complete, with drive and energy from adding that legendary SSL glue and punch.
With THE BUS+, Solid State Logic have been on a mission to create the ultimate and most versatile incarnation of the Bus Compressor ever. The bedrock of the design remains faithful to the original circuit and using this as the foundation, they’ve built upon it, adding several unique colouration options and advanced processing tools. If you need it to be clean and punchy like the SuperAnalogue 9000 Series version, it can be. If you need it to be gritty and grungy like an early 4000E, it can do that also. Or if you need over-the-top, saturated parallel compression for the drums, THE BUS+ has got you covered.
THE BUS+ circuit design not only utilizes high-grade components, such as the 2181 THAT VCAs in the audio path for superior analogue performance, it is also incredibly flexible, offering four modes of operation and three distinct compression colouration options that can be combined to perfectly suit the genre you’re working on. As if that wasn’t enough, THE BUS+ features an all-new Dynamic Equalizer, a Transient Expander and comprehensive connectivity and routing options.
- The ultimate, most versatile incarnation of the Bus Compressor ever
- Authentic SSL Bus Compressor circuit utilizing high-performance 2181 THAT VCAs
- Four modes of operation: Classic Stereo, S/C Stereo, Dual Mono or Mid-Side
- New Attack and Release time constant options—more flexibility to shape the Bus Compressor, including the new Auto 2 setting
- Outstanding sonic performance and stepped pots designed for mastering and precision processing applications
- Built-in 2-band Dynamic EQ (D-EQ)
- Transient Expander
- Configurable processing order—Bus Compressor pre D-EQ (default) or post
- External side-chain inputs and sends
- Variable side-chain High-Pass Filter control up to 300Hz in 10Hz steps
- Mix control for instant parallel compression
- Three distinct compression colouration options, which can be combined or used individually
- 4K Mode—single VCA operation with variable harmonic distortion to bring some grit and grunge to the mix
- LOW THD Mode reduces low-frequency distortion caused by compression, cleaning up the bottom end
- F/B Mode alters the compression characteristics for a more relaxed style of compression
Order the Bus+ 2-channel bus compressor and dynamic equalizer now.
The Bus+ 2-Channel Bus Compressor and Dynamic Equalizer Specifications:Connectors
- Inputs: 2 XLR
- External Inputs: 2 XLR
- Outputs: 2 XLR
- External sends: 2 XLR
- Power supply: Auto-ranging 100–240VAC
- Operating power: 38W
- Sleep power: <1W
- Auto-sleep power: 10W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 3.5" x 11.9"
- Weight: 13.1 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.