- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SOLOMON MiCS LoFreq Sub Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J27349 000001000 J27349000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Here's a radical new technology in microphones. Not quite, here's a radical OLD technology in microphones. Using a speaker as a low-frequency capture...Click To Read More About This Product
How low can you go?
Here's a radical new technology in microphones. Not quite, here's a radical OLD technology in microphones. Using a speaker as a low-frequency capture mic is nothing new. The Beatles used this technique as far back as the recordings of "Paperback Writer" and "Rain," but a commercially available product at this price that employs this technique is something new. Available in three different finishes: black, white, and white with a black ring. Select from dropdown menu.
Enter the SOLOMON MiCS "LoFReQ," built to get all the coveted chest-rumbling, sub-freq goodness, in a smaller package than conventional manufactured sub-mics, and half the price as well. SOLOMON MiCS mount to standard mic stands for limitless placement options, and stand choices... Whether dressed in black, all white or the black AND white trooper, your LoFReQ will either make an impression or just seamless fit whatever aesthetic you choose.
- Mic Type: Dynamic, 6.5'' Driver
- Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25 to 3000Hz
- Output Jack: Neutrik XLR
- Overall Dimensions: 7" x 3.5"
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
Get your SOLOMON LoFReQ today, and round out your sound like never before.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.