Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Ambient Atmospherestrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
A special array of ambient sounds, from thunder storms and fireworks to barking dogs and train announcers.
Featuring the type of sound effects you'd hear in film and video games or effects used in a musical context, such as classic rock or ambient electronica, Ambient Atmospheres includes a wide range of thunder storms, European train announcers, airports, oceanic soundscapes, close range fireworks, birdsong, dog barks, and futuristic other-worldly sound design. Special features of this sound library include instant forward and reverse playback, time stretch, built-in effects, and quick-layering capabilities for building an infinite amount of powerful ambient soundscapes.
- Film texture pads, drones, and ambient soundscapes with 96kHz ambient sound effects
- Time-stretch and alter the harmonic structure of sound effects in real time
- Place sounds in any space via the use of the included Convolution Reverb - drag and drop your own impulses for matching sound effects to dialog and more
- Sounds stretch across multiple octaves of the keyboard for quick alternate-pitch auditioning and polyphonic effects' building
- Sounds can be layered and saved back as new composite sound effects
- Built-in database query right inside KONTAKT Player 4 allows easy access to thousands of individual FX
- Built-in DSP effects for sound design, such as Filters, Delays, Chorus, Flangers, Phasers, Reverb, Distortion, and more
- Sound-shaping envelopes and easy-to-use controls for tailoring sounds for every need
Before your next creative session, add this Cinema Session sound collection to yours. Order today.
Cinema Sessions: Ambient Atmospheres Specifications:Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP Pentium 3/Athlon XP 2GHz - XP & Vista Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds
- MAC: Mac OS 10.2.6, G5 1.2GHz - Universal Binary Intel Mac Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds. [Note: KONTAKT Player 4 may also be used but is not compatible with PPC Mac]
- Supported formats: VSTi, RTAS, Audio Units, DXi, Stand Alone, ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Samples in KONTAKT format compatible with KONTAKT version 3, 4 and beyond)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.