- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonivox Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion
- Write a Review
- Product H74333
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Big Bang Cinematic Percussion, by SONiVOX is an intelligent rhythm production tool that features explosive cinematic drums & percussion, all wrap...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Cinematic music creation begins with the Big Bang.
Big Bang Cinematic Percussion, by SONiVOX is an intelligent rhythm production tool that features explosive cinematic drums & percussion, all wrapped up in a cutting edge virtual instrument. At its core, Big Bang Cinematic Percussion serves up a powerful selection of cinematic drum and percussion instruments, all painstakingly produced by SONiVOX's top sound designers to ignite some serious fire under your musical score.
Why Big Bang?
You have 72 hours to ignite a flame under your score before the producer hires you or fires you. And there's no time for extensive post editing or rerecording. Rajiq in India took 22 years to play hand drums like this. It took Tome from Africa 16 years to learn to pound out his serious grooves, and Michelle from New York had 18 years of formal training to track those perfect tom-tom tracks. What do you do? Simple, put Rajiq, Tome, Michelle, and the intelligent control and ultra realistic sound of Big Bang to work for you.
Technology That Turns Anyone Into an Army of Percussionists
On top of Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion's well-seasoned instruments is a new technology called Intelligent Rhythm Control, or IRC, designed to ignite those instruments into an expanding universe of rhythmic energy, groove, and excitement. Now you can sound like Rajiq in India, Tome from Africa, or Michelle from the New York Philharmonic, without the decades of practice. (I.R.C.) means you ALWAYS play in time and with a great feel. And best of all there's no editing after the fact to achieve this. Simply set the IRC controls to your liking and play it in. IRC takes care of the rest.
Bang The Drums Your Way
In addition to a semi-truck-full load of epic sounding percussion and SONiVOX's new I.R.C. Technology, Big Bang is also compatible with almost any kind of MIDI controller, Electronic Drum Kit, MPC, Pad Controller, or Keyboard. All are instantly sync-able via Big Bang's "MIDI Learn" functionality. Sit down at your keyboard or bang it out on a pad controller or electronic drum kit - it all works perfectly.
- Over 200 earth quaking percussion patches
- All programs are multi-velocity, and multi-take round robin for the utmost in realism
- SONiVOX's Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C.) technology
- MIDI-Learn and Save Function
- Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion is instantly compatible with any MIDI controller
- Independent Zone (per-drum) Tempo-Synched Variable Resolution Roll/Retrigger Mode.
- 8 user-assignable stereo outputs and 8 user-assignable effects busses complete with onboard EQ, and tempo-sync delay
Whether you are looking for that extra bit of rhythmic flavor, or looking to create the most epic battle cue, Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion is packing the punch you need to get the job done in minutes. Order today!
- Windows XP or Vista
- Pentium IV 2.0 GHz Processor or AMD 1500 XP
- MME compatible audio hardware
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended
- Minimum 512mb RAM - 2GB recommended
- A VST or RTAS compatible host application (not required for Stand-Alone Mode)
- Intel-based processor required (iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBookPro or Mac mini)
- OSX Version 10.4 or higher
- Minimum 512mb RAM - 2GB Recommended
- A VST, AU or RTAS compatible host application (not required for Stand-Alone Mode)