- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonnox Oxford EQ PowerCore Plug-In
- Write a Review
- Product 484258
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sonnox Oxford EQ PowerCore plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section, and is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
5-band full paramatric EQ plug-in based on Sony's OXF-R3 EQ for PowerCore users.
The Sonnox Oxford EQ PowerCore plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section, and is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections ready to be added to your PowerCore set. Additionally, separate variable slope low-pass and high-pass filters are provided. The EQ plug-in also features 4 different selectable EQ types that cover most of the EQ styles currently popular amongst professional users, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability. The use of novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing design provides unparalleled performance that surpasses analog EQ in both sound quality and artistic freedom. This digital signal processing plug-in may well provide all the EQ you ever needed.
- 5-band fully parametric EQ
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36dB/Octave
- Algorithm taken directly from the Sony OXF-R3
- Four different EQ types in one plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A/B switches (automatable)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
Put more EQ power into your PowerCore unit with this special software plug-in. Order today!
- TC PowerCore hardware
- PowerCore version 3 drivers
- AU or VST host application
- Mac OSX 10.4 or later (including Leopard)
- Windows XP / Vista32
- RAM 1GB minimum
- iLok key with latest drivers