- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony F720 Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H72842
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sony F720 is a quality dynamic hand-held unidirectional microphone that features a built-in LC switch; an efficient one-piece shock mount to prot...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Priced to suit both professional and institutional applications.
The Sony F720 is a quality dynamic hand-held unidirectional microphone that features a built-in LC switch; an efficient one-piece shock mount to protect the capsule from external noise and vibration; and an integral double windscreen to prevent pop/wind noise. Rugged construction insures years of reliable use.
- For general presentation and speech use in schools, halls, churches and other industrial applications
- Virtually impervious to handling noise and vibration because of efficient, one-piece capsule shock mount
- Convenient TALK switch to turn the microphone on and off
Order a quality vocal mic that is built to last.
- Capsule Type: dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 13kHz
- Directivity: unidirectional
- Sensitivity: -57 dB ±:3 dB
- Dynamic Range: -
- S/N Ratio: “
- Inherent Noise (0dB=20µPa): -
- Induction Noise from external magnetic field: 10 dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise: Less than 55 dB
- SPL: Max SPL (dB SPL)(0dB=20µP) “
- Connector: XLR-3-12C type
- Cable Length: -
- Power requirements: no power required
- Dimensions (Diameter x length): 1-1/2 x 6 3/8 inches
- Weight: 9.2 oz (260 g)