- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony MDR-V6 STUDIO MONITOR HEADPHONES
- Write a Review
- Product 482121
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sony MDR-V6 Studio Monitor Headphones ensure that you will feel the power of your music and enjoy comfort and portability. The 40mm driver units in t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Circumaural design reduces ambient noise while wide bandwidth design produces deep bass, crisp highs, and full midrange.
Sony MDR-V6 Studio Monitor Headphones ensure that you will feel the power of your music and enjoy comfort and portability. The 40mm driver units in these Sony studio headphones produce deep, accurate bass, crisp highs, and midrange tones, while the circumaural design reduces the outside world's ambient noises. A wide, padded headband makes long-term usage more enjoyable and the handy folding design makes it easy to pack the Sony MDR-V6 headphones in your bag. Stereo UniMatch plug on these headphone monitors is perfect for mini or full-size headphone jacks.
- Neodymium magnet
- Stereo UniMatch Plug
- Wide, adjustable, single, headphone with folding ear cups
- Over-the-head, studio monitor design
- Oxygen-free copper, single-sided Litz cord
- Closed circumaural, dynamic headphone type
- Oval earpads for extra isolation
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 30,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 106dB/mW
- Impedance: 63 ohms
- Driver unit: 40mm
- Power handling capacity: 1.0W
- Cord Length (Approx.): 10 ft.