- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony UWPS2 Series UHF Wireless Handheld System
- Write a Review
- Product 271086
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Excelling in transmission stability and employing sophisticated wireless technologies developed for top-of-the-line Sony models such as PLL (Phase Lo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable UHF wireless with user-selectable frequencies.
Excelling in transmission stability and employing sophisticated wireless technologies developed for top-of-the-line Sony models such as PLL (Phase Locked Loop), space diversity reception, and tone squelch. System consists of a hand-held microphone transmitter and half-rack size tuner. Tuner is equipped with XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced outputs, a mic/line switch for output level of the XLR, and LCD display that shows operating channel frequency. A green LED indicates appropriate signal reception. 188 user-selectable frequencies. Up to 16 units can be used simultaneously. A choice of 2 frequency groups or ranges are available, so you can select the best for your area. Microphone includes clip and screw adapter. Tuner includes AC-DC adapter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Stable UHF transmission and reception
- Includes microphone transmitter and 1/2-rack tuner
- PLL Synthesized System avoids interference and allows user to select from multiple frequencies
- Space Diversity Reception with dual antennas automatically selects the stronger RF signal for output
- Tone squelch circuitry prevents the output of unwanted signals or noise from other transmissions in the air
- Squelch circuitry also prevents the popping that occurs when transmitter is powered on or off
- Simultaneous multichannel operation lets you choose from multiple frequencies
- Up to 16 wireless units can be used simultaneously
- Optimum combinations of practically tested, intermodulation-free frequencies are stored in the tuner, making it easy to set up multiple systems and avoid intermodulation
- Tuner is equipped with both XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced output connectors
- Output level on the XLR can be switched between mic and line levels
- An LCD screen displays on the tuner shows operating channel number in MHz as well as the audio output status and RF-input level
- Microphone is uni-directional with dynamic capsule and features an internal antenna, an attenuator function, and selectable output level, and an internal LCD screen that provides operating status information
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I must admit I am a Sony fan. A fan of perfection. You will be too. Remember "Tone" squelch will never let you down the way others will when the mic is turned off. Even another brand mic won't break thru on the same channel that means you can leave the receiver potted up on all the time without worry of radio white noise or devistatingly loud noise. Save your reputation and the ears of others and go Sony. They use AA batteries: the best. Sony designers are obscessed with perfection. How can these be so good! Even the side mounted switch is clickless! While Sennheissers make you LOOK at the bottom, hold the button till the light goes out and distract your attention from your work. LAME!! I must tell the world.