- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundcraft EPM8 8-Channel Multi-format Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 630938 000000000 630938000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Soundcraft EPM8 is a 8x2 frame size mixer that places emphasizes on quality, audio performance, and an easy to understand, uncluttered control su...Click To Read More About This Product
Low-cost high-performance mixer.
The Soundcraft EPM8 is a 8x2 frame size mixer that places emphasizes on quality, audio performance, and an easy to understand, uncluttered control surface. Surface mount technology is used throughout this 8-channel mixer, using close-tolerance components for high accuracy and repeatable settings for EQ and gain controls. The highly transparent GB30 mic preamps--designed by Graham Blyth and used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series consoles--feature high-resolution adjustment over a wide gain range of 55dB, and provide a stunning +22dB headroom through the console. The Soundcraft EPM8's true professional 48-volt phantom power caters to condenser microphones of all types. Unique signal monitoring watches for overload in several channel strip locations and illuminates the LED more brightly as the signal approaches peak. 60mm high-quality faders are used. The monitor and headphone outputs work in parallel so that performers can listen on phones while an engineer listens to studio monitors.
- 8x2 frame size
- 2 configurable auxiliary buses
- XLR-type and 1/4" metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 2-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output
- 10-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.