Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Soundcraft GB4-24 Mixing Consoletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Performance that rivals high-end mixing consoles
The GB4-24 is 24-channel, 4-bus mixing console designed and constructed to ensure rugged reliability under stressful tour conditions. All input modules have individual vertically-mounted PCB's fitted to the steel chassis.
This Soundcraft mixer is designed for performance venue installation or small touring system applications. The dual-mode topology allows it to to be used for FOH or monitor duties, with fader control of group or aux outputs.
Although largely conventional in layout, the Soundcraft GB4 Mixing Console does have some unique mechanical features. The rugged steel chassis has a sloping rear connector panel so that it is easier to configure from in front of the desk, while the integral power supply has a link option for an external backup PSU.
4 mute groups allow several channels to be muted simultaneously. Another unique feature on the Soundcraft GB4-24 Mixer is the limiter on a set of dedicated record outputs that makes it easier to create a stereo recording of the mix.
The Soundcraft console also features an output matrix with 7 feeds to 4 outputs, fed from the group buses and main L, R, and C (mono) outputs.
The GB4 offers a comprehensive set of functions in a small and cost-effective footprint, and delivers the high performance and reliability you expect from a Soundcraft mixer.
- 24-channel frame size
- GB30 mic preamps
- Precision equalization circuitry
- Direct outputs on every channel
- Talkback facility
- 100mm faders
- Switchable 48V phantom powering on every channel
- 18dB/octave high-pass filter
- 4 mute groups
- 12-segment LED metering
- Record output with limiter
- 2 full-feature stereo channels
- 2 stereo returns
- 8 aux sends (4 are pre/post switchable)
- 4 sub groups (SWAP with Auxes 1-4)
- 7x4 output matrix
High-performance mixing at breakthrough affordability. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.