- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12411 000000000 J12411000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The newMini Stageboxrange from Harman's Soundcraft provides a simple solution to stage connectivity offering a lower-cost option for many systems whe...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact I/O solution for the stage.
The newMini Stageboxrange from Harman's Soundcraft provides a simple solution to stage connectivity offering a lower-cost option for many systems where the modularity and configurability of the larger systems are not required.
TheMini Stagebox32 (3U) provides 32 analog inputs and 8 analog line outputs, with 4 pairs of AES outputs, providing a total I/O capacity of 32 inputs and 16 outputs, with theMini Stagebox16 (2U) model providing 16 analogue inputs and 8 line outputs making a 16 x 8 matrix. They connect to any of the Soundcraft Si Expression, Si Compact, Si Performer, Si Series and Vi Series consoles via a MADI card fitted to the option card slot.
TheMini Stageboxmodels contain an integral PSU so are completely self-contained and sit comfortably stage-side.
The new units are part of the ViSi Connect range of interface options for all Soundcraft mixing consoles which includes the Compact and Vi Stageboxes and a range of option cards such as MADI, AES, CobraNet and AES.
- 32 analog inputs
- 8 analog line outputs
- 4 pairs of AES outputs
- HxWxD 5.25" x 17.5" x 11.1"
Stage connectivity for bands, theaters, music venues and more. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.