- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundcraft Notepad 102 / RS-408 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product 486283
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Includes the 10-channel (2 mono/4 stereo) Souncraft Notepad 102 mixer; 2 Gemini 8" RS-408 powered PA speakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic hand-h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete PA for singles and duos performing in small clubs and coffee houses.
Includes the 10-channel (2 mono/4 stereo) Souncraft Notepad 102 mixer; 2 Gemini 8" RS-408 powered PA speakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic hand-held mics; 2 TRS cables; 2 mic cables, and speaker stands.
SoundCraft Notepad 102 Mixer:
The Soundcraft Notepad 102 mixer boasts Soundcraft audio performance with the acclaimed GB30 mic preamp and EQ technology in a highly compact, solid chassis.
The Notepad 102 has 2 mono mic/line inputs. It also boasts 4 stereo line inputs, and suits a very wide range of applications where simple yet high-quality mixing is required, such as in home recording, small band/cabaret PA systems, AV presentation systems, small broadcast edit suites, educational environments and general contracting.
The FX send is replaced by a standard AUX send with a dedicated output. It also provides a recording output of the mix on RCA/Phono connectors as well as a stereo input for CD playback etc.
Other highly desirable functions include a high-pass filter on the mono inputs, a 60mm fader for the mix output selectable sensitivity of +4dBu or -10dBv on each stereo input (Notepad 124 models only) and multisegment led metering on the mix output along with a headphone monitoring output.
Gemini RS-408 Powered PA Speaker:
The 8" Gemini RS-408 2-way high-power active speaker system housing an 8" woofer with 1-1/2" voice coil and a 1" coil titanium compression driver and a built-in 120W amplifier to drive them. It's also equipped with a mixer section that offers XLR and 1/4" mic inputs with separate gain controls, RCA inputs, a 1/4" output connector, and a power guided clip alert LED. The trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet has a molded horn designed for wide sound dispersion, recessed molded handles, and it is flyable and stand mountable to adapt to your venue.
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Livewire TRS-TRS balanced cable:
Balanced (TRS) 1/4" phone to same. Professional interconnect. Nickel finish.
For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable:
Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand:
The Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand adjusts from 42" to 71" in height, accepts 1-3/8" diameter sockets, and can hold up to 110 lb. Its aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport, and its molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
- Analog mixer
- 2 Mic inputs with GB30 mic preamps:
- 4 Stereo line channels for keyboards, MP3 player, etc.
- Classic-sounding Soundcraft GB30 3-band British EQ
- 100Hz high-pass filter on each mic input
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 1 Aux/FX Sends
- 1 Return
- L/R main Bus Outs
- 2-way high powered active speaker system
- 120W RMS (480W peak) built-in amplifier
- 8" woofer with 1-1/2" voice coil
- Compression driver with 1" coil
- Linear frequency response between 70Hz-18kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- XLR and 1/4" mic input with separate gain control
- Line RCA & XLR inputs
- 1/4" output connector
- Bass and treble tone control
- Master volume output control
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable and stand mountable
- Power guided clip alert LED
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
- 42" to 71" height
- 110 lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
- Frequency Response Mic / Line Input to any Output: +1/-1.5dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- T.H.D. Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, +10dBu @ Mix output: < 0.005% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N. (maximum gain): -128.5dBm (150 ohm source)
- Aux, Mix and Masters (@ 0dB, at unity) < -85dBu
- Crosstalk (@ 1kHz)
- Channel Faders: > 87dB
- Master Faders: > 100dB
- CMRR (@ 1kHz) Master Faders: > 90dB
- High Pass Filter: 100Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- HF: 12kHz, ±15dB,
- MF: 1kHz, ±15dB
- LF: 80Hz, ±15dB
- Q: 0.7
- Power Consumption: Less than 40W
- Operating Conditions Temperature Range: 5C to 40C
- Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +10dBu max.
- Line Input: +22dBu max.
- Stereo Input: +20dBu max.
- Mix Output: +25dBu max.
- Headphones (@32 ohm): 300mW
- Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 2k ohm
- Line Input: 18k ohm;
- Stereo Input: 20k ohm
- Outputs: 150 ohm
- Dimensions (WxHxD):242mm (9-1/2") 45mm (1-13/16") 220mm (8-11/16")
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb.)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-8kHz
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 11-3/8" x 8-11/16" x 16-1/8", (290mm x 220mm x 410mm)
- Weight: 17.9 lb. (8.1 kg)
- High-frequency Driver: 1" Titanium
- Low-frequency Driver: 8"
- Input: Mic (XLR & 1/4"), Line (RCA & XLR)
- Peak Power: 480W
- RMS: 120W
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz-12kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7") length, 56.3mm (2-1/4") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor