- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundtoys Echoboy Jr. 5
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67838 000000000 L67838000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Soundtoys has packed the quality, utility and flexibility of the original EchoBoy into a sleek new plug-in that’s quick and simple to use. Use EchoBo...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Versatile collection of analog echo devices.
Soundtoys has packed the quality, utility and flexibility of the original EchoBoy into a sleek new plug-in that’s quick and simple to use. Use EchoBoy Jr. to add the depth and space you want, using seven iconic analog echo emulations in one creative tool.
- Studio Tape: Modeled after the Ampex ATR-102.
- Plex: Modeled after the classic EP-3 tape echo.
- Space: Based on the RE-201 tape echo.
- Cheap Tape: The sound of worn out tape.
- Memory: Modeled after the classic bucket brigade echo pedal.
- Ambient: Warm, diffuse, chorused echoes.
- Transmitter: Resonant CB radio style.
Order today and add a wide variety of vintage delay emulations to your mixes.
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
- Supported Hosts:
- Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- Click here to view our full list of compatible host applications.