- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soyuz Microphones 013 FET-B Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54451 000000000 L54451000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 013 FET small-diaphragm condenser melds audio precision and transformer color into acombination of unparalleled musicality. Best-in-class transie...Click To Read More About This Product
FET condenser in a black chassis.
- 100% handmade in Russia
- Proprietary toroidal transformer
- 25mm gold sputtered diaphragm capsule designed in-house
- Pad and clip included
- Sleek, black finish
- Comes in a hand-crafted Russian hardwood box
Order today for an extraordinarily versatile "pencil" style FET condenser.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 143 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid (switchable capsules)
- Type: FET
- Switches: Pad -20 dB
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Length: 122 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.